I have been loving this Conrad Reeded Chest from Arhaus. It is perfect for adding a touch of vintage to you space. In this post, I provide 3 easy ways to style this beautiful chest along with a quick review of the Arhaus Conrad Reeded Chest.
1. The Modern Entryway
2. The Cozy Minimalist
The Cozy Minimalist Styled With…
- The Ikea fluted vase paired with white florals
- A simple white candle to add warmth and an inviting aroma
- Your favorite cup of coffee or tea and a good book for a cozy night in
3. The Fashionable Display
The Fashionable Display Styled With…
- Your favorite handbag that deserves to be shown off
- A dish of jewelry to display your most worn or most valuable pieces
- Your perfume collection to add some eye candy and perfect for styling any table
Arhaus Conrad Reeded Chest
This chest can serve as an entryway table, console cabinet or even a nightstand.
It comes with storage and the quality is amazing. I love the vintage inspired style and the quality is extraordinary.
PRICE: On sale for $1599 as of the time of this post.
Would I Recommend?
Absolutely! This chest works perfectly with my Parisian inspired interior style. However, keep in mind this chest is pretty large and will take up a lot of space, especially in a small studio apartment. Be sure to measure where you want it before you make the purchase.
Shop Here: Arhaus Conrad Reeded Chest
Let me know what you think!
Until next time…